Types of Membership
PBF Membership is of two types:
• Ordinary membership.
• Honorary membership.
Terms of ordinary membership:
- A person should submit his/her membership application according to the formdesignated for that purpose. He/she should also pay membership fees .
- A businessman should be Palestinian or of Palestinian origin.
- He/she should be an owner of a business / a company , a partner, a general manageror in the place of general manager, a member of the Board of Directors in an institution or company, an active player in the field of trade and economy, or specialized in fields that have a relationship with the work of the forum.
- Be committed to the values and objectives of the Forum.
Terms of Honorary Membership:
1. The holder must have an evident accomplishment in support of the Forum and the Palestinian affair.
2. The candidate must consent being an honorary member of the Palestinian Business Forum.
3. The Board of Directors must approve his/her honorary membership.
Termination of Membership
The member loses his/her Forum membership in the following cases:
Resignation after approval.
The membership can be suspended if the member fails to pay the annual subscription fees for a year and it can be lost if he/she didn't pay it for two consecutive years.
- A decision of the Board of Directors depending on the recommendation of the Legal Committee; the reason is a breach of certain commitments or violating the values and principles of the Forum.
Application of Membership
Palestinian Business Forum Membership can be requested by filling out the online registration form directly from the site.
Click here to fill out the membership form. We will reply on your application soon.